“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.”
Sir Winston Churchill
With the help of committed supporters like you, the Small World Initiative (SWI) can further our mission to encourage students to pursue careers in science while addressing a worldwide health threat – the diminishing supply of effective antibiotics.
Your donation will help our effort to make meaningful and measurable improvements in the global education and healthcare landscape. There are a variety of ways to make donations to support the Small World Initiative.
Ways to Donate
- Donate by Credit Card
- Donate by Check – Please make your check out to Small World Initiative and mail to Small World Initiative, 301 W 57th Street #45D, New York, New York 10019.
- Set Up a Recurring Donation
- Give in Honor of a Loved One
- Gift of Stock or a Donation from your IRA
- Make a Wire Transfer
- Planned Gift – Include SWI in your Will
- Employer Matching Gift – One of the easiest ways to increase your gift to the Small World Initiative is through your employer’s matching gift program. To learn if your employer will match your donation, please use the online matching gift finder here. If your employer is not on the list, you can also check with your human resources department to learn about your company's matching gift program.
- Other Creative Ways to Give – Do you have a creative idea for fundraising? If so, we want to hear from you! There are many creative ways to give, from birthday campaigns to marathons.
*The Small World Initiative is a registered 501(c)(3) public charity and has been organized exclusively for charitable, scientific, and educational purposes. Donations to the Small World Initiative are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Employer Identification Number: 81-1772308. Registered Name: Small World Initiative, Inc.